Being.

On my last photo walk I had a profound sense of peace and connectedness with nature. There was a stillness that joined my SELF with all that surrounded me. My feet could feel every stone and twig I stepped on with such clarity. My eyes were able to perceive more clearly than normally. The sky was exceptionally blue with white fluffy clouds, the white tree trunks were bones against the sky. The animals that had been to the diminishing pool of water left their energy and tracks behind for me to sense. There were deer and raccoon tracks, & many species of flying creatures. The plants were vibrant with life, producing the seeds that would provide their future. Smells of drying mud and clear fresh air, rocks with iron stains, moss wringing the last bit of moisture out of the stream to further its existence. Being.